Tuesday, 18 January 2011

♥~♫~♪ Music Saves My Soul ♪~♫ ~♥

Music and Rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul


♫  Ever noticed how music calms the mood? Ever found the right words in the lyrics of a song when trying to explain your mood? There’s just something sooo soothing about the beats, the rhythm, the lyrics, the voice and oh Lord nothing better than using headphones or earphones on the loudest. It shuts the whole world out, it drowns your thoughts and it shuts the voices in your head. Boy was I glad when I first got my Beats by Dre, it was just me in my own perfect world, me and the voice booming loudly into my head. There’s never a worry for me when I've got my music with me, I drop my burden when I put those headphones on, I stop the tears when I put those headphones on, I shut out the world with my music.♫ 


Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul. Music is what feelings sound like, you can’t express yourself in your own words, there’s always a song to do that. There is a song for every situation in life, bitter or sweet, soft or loud, jazz or rap, put a song to it.♫ 


Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence; drink from it and be filled, get drunk with music, you won’t regret it. Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature can’t do without.
When I hear music, I fear no danger, I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times and to the latest. Music gives voice to joy, sorrow, ecstasy, pleasure, lamentation and laughter. Without music, life is a journey through the desert♫ ♫ ♫ 

No comments:

Post a Comment