Tuesday, 18 January 2011

♥~My Perfect Dress~♥

Every girl dreams of the perfect white wedding, I dream of the perfect dress, one that sits elegantly on my body, one that drapes my curves and enchant the eyes, one that makes me feel like a naughty princess ;), one that accompanies me the wearer and smiles with me too and one that frames me up like the perfect picture and makes me feel like a porcelain doll. 
Of what material shall it be made of? I don't care, shall it be soft sheer silk that caresses my skin or posh elegant lace, or rich and luxurious Duchess satin? Shall it be made of rich brocade weaves or the fine net meshing of tulles or with the plush embossed luxurious patterns of velvet? Do I want a mermaid line dress or a full Ballerina dress? An Asymmetrical wedding dress or a Ball Gown Silhouette dress?
Soo many choices to be made soo little time, but when I think of the perfect dress, I know this for sure; When I wear that dress I'm going to be the only girl my Groom sees in the room, When I wear that dress, eyes would blink, heads would  turn, necks would crane, men would lament at their loss and women would envy me, When I wear that dress, there won't be an ounce of doubt in my blood and when I walk down the aisle in my perfect dress, I'm going to know that I'm not making a mistake but I'm starting a new life being a 'Mrs' and when he twirls me on the dancefloor, I want that dress to move in accordance with me and the rhythm of the beats, softly swaying to his heartbeat. And when I throw my bouquet, I want that dress to be the memory i cling unto of that beautiful ceremony. I want my dress to define me on that ceremonial day
                                                                   ♥~♥~♥~♥

"A beautiful dress may look beautiful on a hanger, but that means nothing. It must be seen on the shoulders, with the movement of the arms, the legs, and the waist." 
 Coco Chanel
"A girl should be two things; classy and fabulous." 
 Coco Chanel
A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to want to take it off you.  ~Françoise Sagan

1 comment:

  1. After reading this, ive decided that i can't wait to get married!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete