Tuesday, 18 January 2011

♥~Shoes~♥

I have a Passion for Fashion and an undying love for SHOES!!! they give me the joy that not even my boyfriend can give (I hope he never sees this post) 

In life you need two things, a good bed and a good pair of shoes, when your not in one, you're in the other! Simple! I love shoes because they make me feel good and I walk tall in them (literally), shoes are the one thing that wouldn't disappoint you! (except if the heels break or the suede go bad). 
Diamonds used to be a girl's best friend but let's face facts not every one can afford one! Shoes should be your new best friend; You can always get one in your price range.
Jimmy Choo describes heels as feminine yet empowering, with a lot of sensuality to it. Ever notice how confident you get on heels, your strides change, your posture straightens, you sway your hips, and hold your head high, no matter how low your confidence was before you put on those heels, the story changes when your feet fit in place, a new aura of confidence emanates from you.   
Shoes can make or break an outfit!

I don't know who invented the high heel, but all men owe him a lot.  ~Marilyn Monroe
                                                                      ♥~♥~♥
Funny that a pair of really nice shoes make us feel good in our heads - at the extreme opposite end of our bodies.  ~Levende Waters
                                                                      ♥~♥~♥
“Give a girl the correct footwear and she can conquer the world”
-Bette Midler

No comments:

Post a Comment