Thursday, 17 March 2011

Vigilant or Blind?

This morning I woke up to a broadcast, usually I would get angry but the first line caught my eye because it was about Gaga. And we all know news about Gaga is just fascinating, her shoes, her sense of fashion, if she's coming out of an egg or wearing a meat dress, You get the gist. But this broadcast just clarified a lot of things to me and here it goes;
The song ''Alejandro'' by Lady Gaga. Very subtly the devil sneaks into our lives to steal and destroy souls! We don't even realize that by just singing the lyrics of a seemingly 'innocent' song with a nice tune, we open the dooor wider for his (devil) evil spirit!!

Alejandro means man's defender and protector (God)
Fernando means ardent for peace (Jesus)
Roberto means bright or shiningly framed (Holy Spirit).
Babe is the same as child

Now the lyrics:
''Don't call my name, don't call my name, Alejandro (God).
I'm not your babe (child) I'm not your babe (child) Fernando (Jesus).
Don't call my name, don't call my name Alejandro (God) Just let me go..

I won't further ask you to think twice about what goes in your head. Lady Gaga sold her soul to the devil for fame, having 8 million ''followers'' on twitter, the new top selling artist and top winner at the grammmys. Do you need a handwriting on the wall to tell you that this is the devil's work? Remember the images of Gaga being carried inside the egg on a cross? Hatching from an egg signifies her cold blooded rebirth. And the implanted horns on her shoulder and cheek bone?? definitely the bride of satan. And you would not believe that my laptop just underlined ''satan'' as an error expecting me to write satan with a capital ''S'' like he deserves that respect. In the beginning of the Bible (Genesis), he came as a snake to Eve and destroyed what would have been a blissful life for all of us now. That is just what he is; a snake, he will sneak into your life and inject you with poisonous venom and soon it will be your end. He has sugar coated our doom and we are enjoying the sweet sensation of it but the coat will wear off and would you be caught saying ''Had I known?''

Many of the common things we see on t.v these days have hidden mind-controlled meanings.The devil was the head of music in heaven, he knows just how to dance his way into our lives with 'simple' lyrics. There are a lot of weak people out there who would believe what they hear and constantly live in denial and make it just as easy for the devil to take over their closed minds. It is the last hour and the devil will try to lead you astray, pray God's anointing on you that you would not end up in the wrong place. There is a war going on between Good and Evil with very few fighters for good left in this world, I would go down fighting for Good bearing in mind that Good always ALWAYS triumphs over evil! I would love to tell you alot more about our favourite songs; Russian Roulette or even Rihanna ''Riry'' herself but time won't permit me otherwise. Check out this website www.vigilantcitizen.com. Don't let your ignorance lead to your destruction.

Ooh and what's with people trying to feel smarter than God, figuring out the day the world shall come to an end. Do y'all not read your Bibles? I keep seeing people fear for their lives and saying they will repent before May 21st 2011, some say the world is gonna end in 2012 but this is what the Bible says and I quote;
''For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night''
                                                                        1 Thessalonians 5:2
I didn't know that thieves posted the days they would be robbing your house. Be alert and be wise. Above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life (Proverbs 4;23)

1 comment: