Saturday, 18 February 2012

Fools in love

Why do most girls remain in certain relationships that are either abusive or where the guy mistreats her, in the hope of being the one to change him/his ways? I don't get it. What makes you think you can change a wife beater or a cheat? We should all know by now that change comes from within, you can't change someone unless they are willing to change themselves. So stop lying to yourself in the name of love and know your self worth. If he's not treating you the right way quit telling yourself that one day he's gonna realise that you've been true to him despite his shortcomings and change for you, that's a 1 out of 10 possibility. You think the other girls before you didn't try to do that? I'm not perfect in relationships (heck I'm far from that) neither am I a pessimist nor am i a love guru, I've been in one of these where I dated a serial cheater and told myself one day he'd change till I realised he was actually changing me from a happy bunny to a sad depressed emo girl. If there is one thing in this world that i am sure of it's that Everyone deserves to be happy but if you think im gonna sit back and watch you Hurt yourself in a relationship that isnt worth it and say 'as long as it makes you happy' then you've come to the wrong place. You may think he makes you happy but he would never mistreat you that way if he knew your worth. You're priceless and that's how he should be treating you, if he's not gonna dp that then wait till the right one comes along to treat you like the princess you are. So be honest with yourselves, girls, why are you still hanging around? And don't give me that cock and bull story about love

No comments:

Post a Comment