Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Lonely Boy


What inspires me?
Inspiration you say? Loneliness is what inspires me
In the time that I am by myself I am free yet lost
Have you ever felt that way?
Have you ever slept alone?
In a huge house, surrounded by people yet still lonely?
Everything seems to be in slow motion, time crawls by
Silence rules the day, you can even hear a pin drop on the floor,
Always lost in thoughts, in my own little world
That's my source of inspiration,
Time might be slow but my mind still glows,
In this world full of darkness and thoughts of blackness
Sometimes I try while other times I cry
Soon it will be all over, I tell myself
People pretend to care for eye service
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be
Neither am I suffering from a broken heart
And I do not walk this earth surface alone,
Do I have friends? Of course, no man is an island on his own
Look at me as the thinker
While some want to be the centre of attention,
I'm that secluded person in the corner studying life and thinking
Indeed silence is golden
What really matters to me is not this world
Not the fake friends nor the wealth of the world
God has been my refuge and strength and bestfriend,
Always has, Always will

No comments:

Post a Comment