Sunday, 11 March 2012

What's your story?

Hello darlings,
If you could let the world see one side of you or let them into your life, what would you show them? Participate in this blog feature and express yourself in any way you want.
I'm tired of seeing my own posts all the time on my blog so I decided I wanted all of you to contribute in any way possible. What's your story is a features where you send in a picture and an article on anything you want to talk about that is related to your picture. It could be you listening to music, wearing your favourite pair of shoes, with your boyfriend/girlfriend, whatever. It's all up to you. Send your entries to ayeeshalala@yahoo.co.uk and i'll gladly post it up. Now get to work! Can't wait to see what you guys are gonna cook up for me :D.

Hearts and kisses,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment