Monday, 9 April 2012

Paranoid

I don't do well with silence, no. Don't ever keep me in suspense. As much as I hate the phrase "we need to talk" I'd take it over silence any day any time. We're supposed to be friends right? Why do I feel like you're distancing yourself away from me? It takes two to make it work and this aint no relationship but this aint no ordinary friendship either.

We were like bestfriends; my ride or die bitch. We were like a pair of compasses, always together no matter how far the other one roamed. It didn't matter that we had only known each other for a short period, you already felt like a childhood friend.

But now it seems like I don't even fit in your world anymore. Like you no longer want me in the picture and you're gradually painting over me. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. This would have never happened if you hadn't... never mind. Again the paranoia.

I'm not ready to lose another friend; that's too much a pain to bear. I just wish you could see me and not through me like you're doing right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment