Sunday, 8 April 2012

Summer Abs

Every year I tell myself I'm gonna work towards a "beach body" I'm currently munching on crackers and cheese as I blog *sigh* but then I watch tv and see all these sexy women and feel motivated to do something about my own body. Hey! don't get me wrong I'm not fat and I do not get opressed easily, I just don't ever want to have a low self esteem cause of my body. If you don't like the way you look, change it. There's no calculus in that. Don't sit around with a big tub of Ben and Jerry's loathing the women in the Victoria Secret collection that I am currently eyeing.

I've got my eyes on this nice abs right here, have mercy! I gotta lose this belly fat . So here's my guide to achieving a better beach body
1) You've gotta have a plan and you have to be pretty damn committed to it as well. Don't start a diet and quit after two days. Think military if you're gonna do this. It's not for the faint hearted.
2) Lose the greasy fast food will ya? That's not helping any one of us. Next time turn your face the other way, snot your nose and hold your head high when passing KFC, Mcdonalds, Subway or BK. Stick to healthy colourful diets by colourful I mean vegetables. I hear a protein diet is very good for losing weight too.
3) Add Soda to the list of things you need to cut back as well as late night eating. It aint good for you *gulps sprite* trust me when I say this *rubs bulging tummy* While you're giving up soda, take up water. Before and After a meal; before because it fills you up that way you eat less portions of food and after to help digestion.
4) Exercise more; burn calories. The tummy aint gonna go flat by just changing your diet. Walking, Running, Sit Ups, Pilates, Zumba there are alot of exercises out there to help you. Cardio does good for your tummy and no you don't have to work out for an hour, 20 minutes of cardio a day is good for you. I know I'm gonna start running from tomorrow. So see you out there at 7 a.m. Don't be late.

No comments:

Post a Comment