Thursday, 12 April 2012

Unbreak my Heart

Tonight's been a heartbreaking night, first off the contestant I was rooting for in ANTM: British Invasion, Azmarie got eliminated as if that was not enough, I find out that S/S 12 Collection by D&G is the last ever?!!!! Good heavens why? I have loved this duo for as old as I've known them. Not only do they understand what we women need, they made the art of seduction so easy for their female customers. To quote them "It's always about the sensuality of a woman". At least they left a lingering memory in our heads with the S/S 12 collection which was a romantic baroque expression.



View their final collection as they say goodbye to the fashion world. Fashion would never be the same without you. Thank you for blessing us with such masterworks.

See the final D&G collection here
Watch the S/S 12 show by D&G here

No comments:

Post a Comment