Thursday, 12 April 2012

Vogue Meets The World


I've gotta say I'm really impressed with the way Conde Nast has been opening up to aspiring fashion moguls. First of all announcing a Vogue College for next year October, I mean who wouldn't want a degree from Vogue and then the Vogue Festival where you get to meet and hear some of the biggest names in the fashion industry from editors to models to fashion designers and international photographers. Boy oh boy was I mega excited when I heard there was a student discount ticket as well that goes for £20!!!

As if that was not enough to get me excited, Vogue and GQ have teamed up with Westfield to bring us a one night only exclusive event with canapes, champagne and of course fashion on the 18th of April 2012. I was there for the Harper's Bazaar event so I can assure you that you would not be disappointed with this. Aside the numerous discounts from your favourite stores in the Village, the Vogue and GQ team would be there to give us their expertise advice on styling and grouping. And the best part, wait for it, wait for it, it's absolutely FREE to enter. See you there.

For Vogue Festival Tickets click here; http://t.co/csVBikrj
For Vogue and GQ meets Westfield ticket click here: http://uk.westfield.com/london/fashionplayground

No comments:

Post a Comment