Friday, 4 May 2012

The Trigger



Said you don't love me no more
No explanation, you walked right out the doors
I should have let it end there
Should have let you go
Let you get your happy ending
And pray to God that she loved you just as much as I did
But you see I'm selfish
I just wanted you to myself, what we had
I just couldn't let go like that
Watch another woman on your arms?
Well I'll be damned
If I couldn't have you no one else could
With tear streaked eyes and running mascara
I climbed up the stairs to your doom
Gun in one hand, fury in my heart
Walked in on you, had no idea what I was about to do
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
And you ain't ever seen fire like the one I was gonna cause
Not one word muttered, I pulled the trigger
Right through your heart, hoped you felt it too
Hope you felt the agonizing pain rip through you too
Standing in your pool of blood your eyes staring through my soul
I don't for one second regret it
I always wanted a fairy tale life,
Maybe this could be my Romeo and Juliet ending
So I put the gun to my head and pull the trigger
BOOM


NB: I am not psychotic or suffering from a broken heart. Just wanted to write from a dark place ;) 

1 comment:

  1. love your blog so much! your so talented! i followed <3 do you think you could maybe follow me back? would love my blog to be as good as yours xx

    ReplyDelete