Friday, 27 July 2012

50 Shades crazier


You’ve seen the women read the books, on the tube, at work, in a cozy couch at Starbucks, E.L James’ Fifty Shades of Grey has gotten the undivided attention of a lot of women. I know it got my attention; I had to see what the fuss was all about and all I can say is well…

What’s more amazing is the great effect it is having on a number of these women, imagine my facial expression when I read of how the sale of sexy lingerie had soared up, I was bemused but it is no lie. There are a lot of 50 shades inspired lingerie in stores now and women are strolling in clutching their bank cards and out with a pretty bag and a naughty smile on their faces. Victoria’s Secret sure couldn’t have picked a better time to open its first store in London, located at the Westfield, Stratford.

Not only is lingerie being designed to fit the erotic mood of the book but also there are talks of the movie and people are nominating their possible candidates for Mr Grey. I wonder who would get the role of the dark mysterious sexy dominant, hmmmm….

No comments:

Post a Comment