Thursday, 12 July 2012

My Angel on Earth

So I was recently going through a writer's block period (still am), haven't really been inspired to write on anything but seeing as today is the lovely Janada's birthday I'm gonna dedicate this post to her.


A lot of you might not know who she is so I'll gladly tell you. Jana is not only my cousin but my sister and at some point people referred to us as twins and we grew into bestfriends. Of all the people I've called my bestfriend, Jana is one of the realest. For the 16 years we've known each other we've had our ups and downs, we've fought and laughed and cried together.

I remember the first time we met; I was 3 and she was 4. It should have been just one summer break but I never went back to my parents after that. We've fought like cats and dogs, I've called her names and gotten physical with her; even pushed her down the stairs (I've changed, I swear). We're two totally different people. While growing up I almost took a dark path but Jana led me to the person I am today. She saved me from being a capital BITCH. She may not even know it but I've looked up to her since high school.

This last semester was a tough ass and Jana truly gave me a shoulder to lean on. She encouraged me and prayed for me. She is always the first person I call when I'm in trouble or when I have good news. I hate calling her first though, when I'm in trouble because she laughs at everything. Yup that's right. It pisses me off, I fear that one day I'll tell her I have cancer and her reply would be 'LOL' -_-

One of my best hobbies is making her laugh (and I do a fine job at it :p), she makes you feel like the greatest comedian alive. Janada is meek and humble and loving; always sees the good in people (not like me x_x). I don't think there's one person on this earth without a positive thing to say about her. Show me that person and I'll show them my fist :).

Everyone needs a Jana in their life. The one person who knows you inside and out and still loves you all the same. Who never judges you even when you clearly need to be judged. The one person you can always count on no matter what happens in life.  That one person who encourages you, strengthens you and looks out for you. She is an angel in disguise. We've had our ups and downs but if I had to do this life again I'll specially request for you to be by my side. So here's to you Jana, you truly deserve the best in this life and I pray to God that is all you get. I wish you long life and prosperity. Happiness all through your life and success in everything that you do. Keep being a blessing to me and to everyone around you. I don't ever want to imagine this life without you; the world would be empty, you truly complete me. I love you sooo much and you're the best. God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment