Friday, 20 July 2012

What's in your bag by Annabelle

This Little Bag- Jane Austen

This little bag I hope will prove,
To be not vainly made--
For, if you should a needle want,
It will afford you aid.
And as we are about to part,
T'will serve another end,
For when you look upon the Bag,
You'll recollect your friend.




Just thought I'd start off with a poem for my write up.



So the five items I cannot leave my house without are; my make-up bag (and if you know me then your automatic response at this point would be of course), my iPad, my journal, a novel and my phone. Doesn't matter what purse/bag I have on that day, these five items MUST be found in that bag. I love my make up and you never know who might be lurking around trying to take a picture of you :D. Reading is one of my favourite past times and so I must always have a novel with me at all times. It just so happens that I'm currently reading 50 Shades of Grey by E.L James (blush). My ipad is not only a good source of entertainment but it's like the little laptop I take with me everywhere. I carry my journal because maybe, just maybe, something magical might happen and I would want to write it down as soon as it does, hehe. And what's the last item? Oh my phone, who in the 21st century leaves home without their phone?










 Hugs and Kisses,
 Annabelle

Twitter: @BeLLe_AmU
BB Pin: You wish :p

No comments:

Post a Comment