Sunday, 9 September 2012

America's Next Top Model Cycle 19

I've been squealing in my bed since the return of the fabulous ANTM but imagine my joy when I saw Rob Evans as the new judge on the show. He is just HAWT *phew* like greek sex god hot and when he speaks, he takes lust to a whole new level. Okay now get a grip on yourself. Love the College idea, it's quite refreshing and the contestants are a bunch of characters, of couse what do you expect when you put a number of not just strangers but girls for that matter in a house to live together? We're gonna be in for a drama packed season from loud girls to cry babies to arrogant ladies. Not here to judge anyone so moving on....


The new episode; the girl who wants out where Maria leaves makes me question the fairness of the world. Would you just take a look at all that? what sane girl wouldn't want to pose nude with this hunk? I loved the nude shoot, it was erotic and I would say the perfect timing with all the 50 shades of grey madness going on around the world right now.







































My favourite shots have to be from

Brittany: The perfect sub urban wife gone rogue...


Victoria: Uh-oh mama's gotta watch her little girl. Her good girl is about to go bad.

Natasia: Look at that mane. Work it gurl!



Allysa: hmmm hmmm hmmm if Megan Fox and J.Lo had a child together *sigh*



















No comments:

Post a Comment