Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Back from the dead

Hey,
I know it's been a while since i last posted something and I'm sorry I've just been feeling a little disconnected of late. 

Anyways my birthday was last week friday, yaaaaay me. I had a good time. Being the centre of attention for a whole day was an amazing feeling. Soo much love from even people who on a normal day don't like me much (LOL). 

2 decades on this earth. I've learnt soo much this past year, with every passing day I grew. Each day I learn more about myself and the world I live in. My 19th year was well less dramatic than my 18th. Thank God for that. Did I still make stupid decisions? Hell yes. But what's life without mistakes to learn from? All I can say is I'm grateful I made it to my 20th, even though my last few days of 19 were a bit rough. Those really close to me would know why, I refused to let that define me, so I took control and chose to see that as a blessing in disguise. 

Here's to a new year on this earth, here's to better decisions in the future, here's to happiness, love, hope, faith, patience and everything good. Would post pictures up soon. 

Love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment