Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Invisible

Is it possible to be with someone and see right through them? See right through their pains and suffering? Are we so ignorant today that we don't take time to ask how people are feeling, like really feeling? Have social networks and technology replaced the real values behind friendship and true love? I know how much it hurts to be around soo many people and still feel lonely... It's an empty feeling. Someone once told me that she never sowed her true feelings cause no one cares anymore and if they do then you should be wary of their motives. And I don't blame her, the people with the problems either have no one to talk to or are to scared of what society would make of them.

I pray God gives us true friends who see right past our 'facade', our fake smiles and automated 'I'm fine' response.

Love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment