Monday, 24 September 2012

Team Delena

Who's excited about the return of The Vampire Diaries on October 11th? I know I am, I'm super duper excited to see what's gonna happen and if Damon would finally get to be with Elena because I am pro Delena. I mean of course it's almost every girl's wish to be caught between two men; wait lemme rephrase that. It's almost every girl's wish to have two men fight for her, not necessarily physically though.

And for a while I might have been Stelena, but let's face it what Damon said at the season 3 finale was the church truth. She (and i'm sort of speaking about most girls) knows he's not right for her but that's the intriguing part about it, that's what draws her to him.
"You want a love that consumes you. You want passion, and adventure and even a little danger."
Am I lying?

Let's take the fictional characters out of context, when a girl is faced with two options; the bad guy who turns her world upside down and sets her on edge and the good calm guy who she just feels safe with, who does she go for? The passion and the danger intoxicate her and draw her to the bad one because well that's just girls, we do shit that can't be explained. We know we need the nice guy to keep us safe but then it gets boring and it will get boring and girls do get bored easily right? So they opt for the one who keeps them on their toes even though they know that he's most likely going to hurt them. Now note this loud and clear THIS IS MY OPINION DO NOT ATTACK ME. The traits of the bad guy might be spontaneity, confidence, good looking, probably arrogance and to some extent control, and girls like things like that. It gives you this "wooey" feeling in your stomach but the nice guy, he's calm, he's quiet, he wants to make her happy so he lets her have her way most times. Sooner or later she's gonna start disrespecting him and then she's gonna take over wearing the pants in the relationship and wa bam! she's gonna be moonwalking all over his ass. So maybe we shouldn't say girls go for the 'bad guys' but they go for the guys with those characters.

Don't get me wrong not all girls make this decision but majority do. And I know it may sound unfair but sometimes it isn't just the girl who wants the bad guy but he needs her because maybe just MAYBE she might be the one to change him. Like Delena :)

And I found the perfect Delena video xxx

*Sigh* I totally started blabbing along the way, err who cares, it's my blog :P but yeah I was just sharing a thought. 
Toodles,
B

2 comments:

  1. sadly this is true. The bad guys always win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't say the bad guy always win. My point is girls need some form of control and nice guys can win as well. So long as they never give room for the girls to start misbehaving.

    ReplyDelete