Thursday, 25 October 2012

What's your life plan?

Don't you just hate people who seem to have it all figured out? Life plans and all; 5 year plans, 10 year plans and what not?

I mean I woke up this morning and I couldn't paint a picture for my future, the canvass was blank. And I have friends who know what their next move is when I don't even know what my next meal would be. So I decided to talk to le boyfriend about it and he said

"I think life is too short to be making 10 year plans. It's good to have goals and what not in life but to plan exact moments in your life is pretty difficult. Most times they don't turn out how you want them. Best to focus on the goals and take life as it comes"


So I'm gonna do that, I'm gonna take life as it comes because life is unpredictable. Your plan might say this but Life might go a different direction. It's exactly what I needed to hear. Others might have their stories already written, chapter to chapter, but really I'm not the author of my life anyways; God is. Whatever plan you may have, 5 years or 10 years it doesn't count if you're not happy.

The next time I hear a friend going on about their future plans I'm gonna tell my self in my head that I do have a life time plan and it is to be happy.

p.s if you have a plan then that's a very good thing don't go changing it to 'happy' cause of this post. If you do then you're on your own lol Kidding.

Love,
B

2 comments:

  1. Your boyfriend's got some wise words in him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you. I'll be sure to tell him

      Delete