Tuesday, 2 October 2012

The Happy Playlist

You know those days when you just feel down and all you want to do is curl up in foetal position and listen to sad songs that match your mood and stay under your duvet? Well today should have been exactly like that but I decided to change my fate. Okay maybe not change my fate, I wasn't really having a good day and I called someone to make me feel better, but well that didn't work. I realise you're really your own bestfriend; no this is not a depressing post but honestly no one can love you better than yourself.

Anyways I almost let the negative voices in the head get the better part of me but then I decided to listen to songs that would cheer me up and then I thought, hey why not make a happy playlist that brightens your mood up? you know the kind that gets you singing into your hairbrush and doing silly dances round your room. Well here's mine, feel free to add or remove any song and I hope it works for you cause I'm currently singing and dancing with my head.

1) Diamonds- Rihanna
2) Pocketful of Sunshine- Natasha Beddingfield
3) Walking on Sunshine- Aly & AJ
4) Fireworks- Katy Perry
5) Gitchi Gitchi Goo- Phineas and Ferb (Don't even judge me for that)
6) Boyz- M.I.A
7) I feel Good- James Brown
8) That's not my name- The Ting Tings
9) I'm so excited- The Pointer Sisters
10) Proud Mary- Tina & Ike Turner
11) Can't touch this- Mc Hammer
12)  Wannabe- Spice Girls
14) Gettin' Jiggy With It- Will Smith
                                                                                                        15) Twist and Shout- Beatles

NOTE: This is just random numbering not in order of how good they are. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment