Friday, 30 November 2012

1) Amma Indimi: CEO All Things Le Rouge

I remember the first time I met Amma, it was at Kings Cross Station, she had just come to London for the weekend and was going back. The funny thing is Amma and I had been 'BB Friends' if you know what I mean, I knew she had a clothing line and I liked her designs so my friend gave me her pin to place an order. However when I met her I totally didn't know who she was for a while... Not the point.


I've admired Amma from a distance, I can't say that I know her personally but I know this for sure she's a walking talent. Her designs are fabulous and her sketches, don't get me started on that. I see her Instagram pictures and it annoys me that one such person could have all these talent. I see a lot of people claim CEOs and Fashion Designers these days but not a lot of people let their actions do the talking. Shame

If you thought designing was all she could do wait till you saw her meals. Sometimes I question if she just orders food, takes a picture and claim she made it because there's only one word to describe her cooking; perfection. And I'm not just saying that cause she promised me a weekend of home cooked meals (._. ).


There might be no such thing as a perfect person but she's damn close to it. A perfect blend of Betty Crocker, Aphrodite beauty and Stella McCartney Talent. I have no doubt that her name is one name we'll be hearing a lot about in the future. Btw she is CEO of Le Rouge Couture but I have a feeling Le Rouge would be expanding to more business aspects (such as Le Rouge Kitchen which I have volunteered to be the head taster for) in the future hence the title CEO All Things Le Rouge.

The first thing that comes to your mind when you see Amma is beauty, you're struck at first (P.s I'm 100% straight) but I hope from this post you see that she is that and more. Amma is also an Architecture student and at this point i'm questioning if she's human. Balancing a course that hard while trying to make use of the talents she's been blessed with, *phew* talk about multi tasking...

Contact Amma for her designs on
Twitter: @Amma_Indimi
Instagram: Amma_Indimi
Blackberry/WhatsApp: Well you're going to have to ask her for that one :p



Salivating yet? There's more


Tell me life is fair -__- Ugh!
The CEO herself in one of her designs. Better get them orders rolling in. Thank me later :)    





1 comment:

  1. Soon she will be among the top Forbes list of Top CEO's. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete