Friday, 30 November 2012

A Girl's First Love

I remember the first night I met Jimmy.... Contrary to popular belief I had no butterflies in my stomach. It wasn't love at first sight. Infact I found him repulsive. You see he was the it boy, the type every girl wanted and boys secretly wished they were. He had it going for him, looks, charisma, the whole damn package. He could charm his way in and out of any situation. He walked the road of gold and took the saying "born with a silver spoon" to a whole new level. And he knew it, he knew damn well what he had going on for him. So why didn't I like him? Well for starters I didn't want to be sucked into the world of gooey girls doodling his name on their books in history class or find myself fighting for his attention. What's more, he looked like the heartbreaker. That's right the type who promised you the world and laid it bare at your feet only to snatch up the rug from under you and leave you in a mess. So imagine my surprise when I woke up one day and found myself right in the middle of this world that revolved around Jimmy. There and then my world changed.......

I wasn't the nerd neither was I the high school captain. My high school wasn't the stereotypical jocks, cheerleaders, nerd sort of school. Lets leave all that to the movies ey? But I was in a world of my own. I had my friends, I wasn't bad to look at and as far as socials go well I could say I was on the map. I was fine with my life till the day Jimmy stepped up to me. One fateful evening after a school event. Like I said it was never love at first sight or any of that rubbish but only time would tell

To be continued

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see how this turns out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I wonder is this story based on your life? *raised eyebrow*

    ReplyDelete