Saturday, 15 December 2012

A moment of silence

My heart goes out to the families of the little kids who lost their lives in the Connecticut shooting. There isn't a lot that can be said or done to bring them back but we can pray for them. For their souls to rest in peace and for God to be a source of comfort to the families especially the mothers. It's not easy losing a child of yours; father or mother, it's just not easy.

I personally don't know what to say about the shooter, I have no anger left in me at who could do such a thing so I've prayed for justice to be done on their behalf. Life is unpredictable and short, this just shows that you're time could be up any day any time, regardless of your age. I hope those reading this can take a moment to be thankful for the gift of life... it's such a priceless gift that shouldn't be taken for granted.


No comments:

Post a Comment