Sunday, 3 February 2013

Letter to my unborn daughter

Hi baby,
I haven't met you yet but I love you so dearly already. I don't know when we're going to meet. Five years from now? Ten? Only time will tell.

I can't wait to touch you, smother you with kisses, have your little fingers grasp mine for the first time. I wish you'd remain my little princess for ever. I hope we always make up after every fight, cause there would be a lot. Hehe. But never ver forget that I love you and have your best interest at heart. I can't wait to buy you your first pair of heels. And take you out for lunches and spas. I can't wait to hear all about your first love.

And I can't wait to tell you a lot of things either. I started a little diary for you today. To serve as a guideline. From me to you, from my mistakes and the lessons I've learnt. I hope you make yours too and they help you grow into a strong independent woman.

Mama loves you soo much already it's ridiculous. But I'm going to say a little prayer for you now and everyday till I die.

Love,
Mum

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww omg!! This is soo sweet. Now I can't wait to have my own daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're going gaga Bondi. This baby madness has to stop.

    ReplyDelete