Friday, 10 May 2013

Peace and Serenity


I wrote my finals today and that's it, I am officially done with Undergraduate. Thank you Jesus. Another thing I'm thankful for? Chamomile tea!! It saved my sanity during the worst days of my life. I had a cup before my exam and I was stupidly calm, I thought I had been tranquilized. While my friends were panicking and doing last minute reading, I found myself in Lotus Yoga Position on the floor, grinning like a fool. They probably thought I was high... LOL

Anyways that's that, it's over, moving on to better days. Barcelona in a couple of hours, not sure if I'd be able to blog from there but I promise you lots of pretty pictures to make you jealous. I am currently packing and I'm so pleased to say that the only dark colour in my box are my black leggings, every other article is a rainbow colour. Yippeeeee. Finally somewhere with some sun.

Somewhere in the world it's 11th already, Dubai to be exact. It's my darlings birthday; Zara Dilli, one of my best mates. I love her soo much and it sucks that I can't be with her but I wish her all the best. She's a shining star and I hope she never forgets that. Happy Birthday Zara (if you read my blog lol). I love you to the moon and back.

Bye loves, just incase you don't hear from me in the next 5 days then I'm having too much of a swell time in Barcelona. One thing I look forward to other than the sun is the eye candies in that beautiful city, oh the handsome spanish men *drooling*. Sorry Beau, you're still my number 1 *muaaaah*
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment