Saturday, 11 May 2013

When You Know, You Know...


Beau once accused me of being a hopeless romantic, not that I dispute that fact but there are some love stories that get you, regardless. And I came across one today that has got me still wiping tears from my eyes, even as I type this.

Jamie and Nikki, saw the video on my Facebook timeline and I just really wanted to be deep in love and get married. I kept picturing myself in my head being the happiest girl on earth, while secretly envying Nikki. I don't know their love story, you could google it or watch their wedding video here or below this post (whichever makes you happy), make sure you have some kleenex close by. The one thing that struck me so much about the wedding was the way he looked at her, there was just something in the look that let you know that was true love. He had that look that says I'll still love you when you've added 20 kg or I'll love you anyways even if you keep driving me mad, the look that assures you he was ready for love, full on love and commitment. And I pray that love never fades away or that he never looks at another woman that way. That's the look that lets you know that you know. That you finally know who you want to spend the rest of your life with, that you know whose bull you're ready to put up with and still love anyday and everyday for the rest of your life.

And I pray that we all find that someone who looks at us the same way, I think I'm going to call it the 'knowing look'. Yup, so if you find someone who looks at you that way, hold on to them (except if you don't feel the same way, then that's just sad). And I'm going to take my hopeless ass to bed, after some social networking. Did you catch the latest episode of Scandal?? All I can say is WHAT????!!!!!!!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nessa! Thanks so much darling. What's your blog name? I'd follow back xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you sooo much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc???
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've followed those two on YouTube and oh my they really love each other. It's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were right. I needed a Kleenex. Oh my gosh

    ReplyDelete