Thursday, 6 June 2013

To The Moon and Back



So this post is dedicated to Beau, because sometimes we get carried away and forget to show and tell the people we love just how much they mean to us.

I love that you're a part of my crazy twisted world...
I love that you know the right thing to say to me when I'm panicking...
I love that you're always patient with me even when I'm wrong...
I love that you're not too proud to say you're sorry or apologise first cause we both know how hard that is for me (LOL)...
I love that you believe in me and you always encourage me...
I love how you always tease me and sometimes offend me, teaches me to be less uptight and serious...
I love that you always quietly watch cartoons with me even though you'd rather be playing FIFA...
I love that our fights don't last long...
I also love how you always drive me insane...
I love when you hold me and kiss my forehead when my day has been crappy...
I love that you're my confidant and bestfriend...
I love that I can talk to you about absolutely everything...
And I love that you value my space and give me room to breathe sometimes...
And I love that you love me...
I love you to the moon and back
And I love you cause you're my safe haven...

6 comments:

  1. Awwwww this is so sweet. I'm jealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love this post. You're lucky to have found someone who loves you the way you should be loved and not in a generic sense. And BTW the disney kid in me loves that you used minnie and mickey :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! Yaaay us disney fans. And thank you too, I feel lucky and blessed. Wish the same for you xxx

      Delete
  3. This is so beautiful. I hope he/she is reading this coz its just simple words that melt one's heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww thank you hunny. Yes he read it and he loved it too. Bless you xxx

      Delete