Tuesday, 27 August 2013

A Dash of Encouragement


Interrupting my moment of serenity at the beach to bring you this lovely encouragement I came across on instagram by a friend who munched it off Facebook. LOL at least social networks have a tiny bit of positive impacts in our lives.

By Alicia Diy Pryncess

"... Let someone love you just the way you are. As flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel & as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less than perfect is to believe that sunlight is incapable of entering a broken window & illuminating a dark room.."

With encouragements like this, the sound of crashing waves and the beautiful scenery in front of me I see no reason why I shouldn't be having a good day today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment