Thursday, 1 August 2013

Are you what you eat?


As I sat in this restaurant and waited patiently for my meal to arrive at a friends send off dinner I found that I was bored. Even though I was with friends. Why? Well remember the technology addiction I was talking about? Turns out I'm not the only one with phone issues. So there's four of us at the table. Everyone completely engrossed in whatever was soo important it had to tramp friendship time. Anyways being the blogger/writer that I am I decided to make good use of such time and people watch. 

You know the saying "you are what you eat"? Well next time you find yourself in a restaurant, waiting for your order to arrive, try looking around at what everyone's eating and imagining them being what they eat in the literal sense. Hilarious I tell you. Well maybe not for you but I did find it pretty funny when I imagined the boy beside me as a prawn. Okay maybe it's not that funny and I'm just really hungry....

No comments:

Post a Comment