Monday, 25 November 2013

Friend or Foe?

My baby sissy, Zara wrote a lovely poem. She's a good writer but she never likes to show her work SMH. But here's one she's written that I want to share. I hope you all like it as much as I do.

I've had them come and go,
This wasn't the case. 
Intensity, nurtured over time. 
Transparency, I gave my all. 
Selfless, taking you as I did myself,
Our minds intertwined. 
Time, it came and went 
Ignorant to the changes before me,
I still loved anyway. 
The silence getting cold,
Holes digging deep,
I turned a blind eye to the obvious before me. 
It happened, it's happening. 
Will it be the same again?
Hurt.
Loyalty, void of reciprocation,
Love, in all purity,
Taken for granted. 
Friend? Or foe? 

by Zara Dogo
Twitter: ZaraD_
Instagram: zarraaa_

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is a masterpiece! Neva knew zara had a deep side!!

    ReplyDelete