Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Letter to My Unborn Daughter: Third Edition


Hi Angel, 
This would be the third letter I've publicly written to you on this blog and hopefully not the last. I still cant wait to meet you, even more every single time I listen to 'Blue' by Beyonce. 

Everytime the song comes on, I picture your face in my head. I have no distinct features such as brown eyes or curly hair or none of that stuff. When I picture you in my head, I picture perfection, I picture a masterpiece, I picture an angel. 

I can't wait to feel you growing in my tummy. The first time you kick me... The first time I sing to you, read to you or talk to you. These are cherished moments I can't wait to experience with you.

I can't wait to dress you up for no reason and admire you all day. I can't wait to crown you my princess. I can't wait to kiss your little feet and make you laugh till you turn red. I can't wait to run after you in gardens and parks and scold you when you've been naughty. 

I wonder if your nose would come out flat like mine did when I was born. Your grand ma said everyone always laughed at my nose but don't worry no one would laugh at yours cause I won't. 

I can't wait to hear you call my name. Oh how happy I would be, so happy I'll scoop you up, smother you in kisses and probably cry. 

It's funny I miss you even though I haven't met you yet. The things this song does to me. 

I love you baby and I can't wait to meet you. 

Love,
Mama

P.s Don't hurt soo much when you're coming out and I'll give you three free passes when you're a teen lol x

No comments:

Post a Comment