Saturday, 8 February 2014

Everyday I'm Tumblin'



Tumblr.... It's my new addiction! It's perfection and one of those sites that prolong your procrastination. On days when I'm feeling sad, empty, bored or even happy, I go on tumblr to reblog pictures. My blog is a cocktail of fashion, romance, nature, beautiful chocolate women, male hunks, crazy curls, babies, cars, sensual pictures, quotes, the whole damn yard! So I took screen shots of my tumblr cause I'm feeling really vain and smug about how awesome it is. And because I'm also procrastinating on the paper I'm supposed to be working on.

If you don't have one then I don't know what you're waiting for. It's an escape from reality. It's perfect moments captured in gifs. It's the luxuries you covet in your heart. It's the beautiful people you wish you looked like. Your celebrity crushes. Couples in picture perfect moments. It's quotes you can relate to. It's poems that literally narrate your life or your present condition. It's cute kids that make you go awwwww. It's funny moments that make you laugh out loud. It's the world in a whole different light. It's tumblr.



There's a link to my tumblr on the home screen of this blog but just incase here it is. It's called Scarlett Letters; http://lalarouge.tumblr.com/ . And here's a preview (albeit a long one) of what my blog looks like, hope you love it just as much as I do and yes I'm a girly girl.

xoxo











































No comments:

Post a Comment