Saturday, 8 March 2014

Happy Women's Day


Happy International Women's Day to all you beautiful women out there. Continue to stay beautiful and phenomenal. I hope you all have a good day. Mine started out great. Woke up to my flatmate, Ayman making breakfast for us girls. It was so unexpected and wonderful.

We had it all, waffles, pancakes, omelette, toasts, peanut butter and jelly sandwich, fruits and yoghurt. Hahahaha. It was great. Took a couple of pictures to share out with you. I hope someone shows you appreciation today, doesn't even have to be a man, we women should appreciate ourselves. A kind word or gesture is enough to make someone's day. 























Oooh I tried PBJ for the first time today, not bad I must say. And as if today couldn't get any better, the weather outside is just perfect!! Hello Spring


2 comments:

  1. ooohhh lovely!!! This makes me hungry :(

    That was really nice for him, bless his heart. Here's hoping for more men like him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww wish you were close by so we could invite you. I know right. Bless his heart

      Delete