Friday, 11 April 2014

Happy Sibling's Day

Me: You are not allowed to have your wedding if I'm not there
Jana: We'll send you a video

Mirna: (wakes me up at 6am) how do I look?
I grudgingly open my eyes to see she's wearing an awful combination of green, yellow, brown and peach (something horrendous)
*roll my eyes* I HATE BEING WOKEN UP BEFORE I'M READY TO WAKE UP!



Hassana (to me): You mean 10 scoops of ice cream to me

Me: OMG look at your ass
Husseina: Bondi stop you're so annoying

Me: Hold my bag
Jemima: You're not going to get it back
Me: Never mind

LOL. Pointless conversations, just to give you an idea of what my siblings are like.

It's National Sibling's Day. Show your siblings some love. I love all my siblings, all six of them; KB, Mirna, Jana. Hassana, Husseina and Jemima. Unfortunately I do not have any picture of all of us together but I have individuals, except KB, he's not really a picture person. They are my friends and lovers and sisters (except KB, LOL). I don't know what my life would be like without any of them. They are so precious to me and are priceless. God bless you all and continue to keep you for me. And I pray we keep growing in love and friendship.

Ps. I don't have credit to call so I hope they read my blog -__-























No comments:

Post a Comment