Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Meet Coco

Has anyone here seen the chanel perfume phone cases? Well I saw one with my friend and I knew I had to have it. So I went on Etsy and ordered me one. Finally arrived after waiting for so long. It didn't take that long but I was so anxious to get my hands on them that I tracked my order every day just to see where it was (lol). I know, shameful.

Well, everyone loves my phone case and I love it too. So much so, that I've decided to name my phone, Coco. Not original, I know (that's your business). It's not only fashionable but quite a good protection for your phone, I've been dropping mine like mad these past days. And it comes with a detachable gold chain, soo adorbs. Plus there's a black too.

So here are the first pictures of Coco, many more to come :) :)





No comments:

Post a Comment