Thursday, 19 June 2014

Vogue Talent Contest


Hello beautiful people,
Sometime last month was Graduate Fashion Week and a very dear friend of mine showcased her final collection. Her name is Kanyinsola Onalaja and she went to one of the very best fashion schools in the country; Instituto Marangoni. I would really appreciate it if you all checked out her collection and voted for her in the 2014 Vogue Talent Award. She had the best colletion that day, no nepotism. Maybe cause she had my favourite colour on display :p


Here's the link to vote for her http://vogue.muuse.com/#!vote/1172-kanyinsola-onalaja. I appreciate it and do tell others. Who knows, I might be able to score you tickets to her shows in Fashion Week in the future, hehe.

















2 comments:

  1. Wow oh wow!!! You don't have to ask sef she deserves a vote!! Bravo!! Good luck to her :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks darling. I shall pass the message across xx

      Delete