Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Karma


I believe bad things happen to good people. Not because they deserve it but perhaps because it's part of building character.

I believe good things happen to bad people and it's not fair because most times they really don't deserve it and you wonder if there is someone up there watching out for the good people.

But most importantly I believe in balance. I don't believe in injustice. I believe there comes a day when everyone would get just what they deserve. And that's Karma. So I won't stop being a good person and doing my best even if sometimes my good deeds go punished or unappreciated.

I believe in Karma. And I know she's a bitch so I would never do anything to upset her

I believe in balance. Don't tip the balance.

2 comments:

  1. "I believe bad things happen to good people. Not because they deserve it but perhaps because it's part of building character."

    This speaks volume about the unfortunate incident that happened to me today. Al I can say is I'm glad I'm okay.
    P.S: Alays be a good person, it's more rewarding and makes you happier!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True words. It may not feel good at the moment but yeah being good has its rewards, if not on earth then in heaven or for future generations

      Delete