Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Feel Good Playlist


I don't know about you but music saves my soul, I cannot go a day without listening to music like most of you I assume. I have about a thousand playlists depending on the mood I was in while creating it, lol. I decided to share my latest; Feel Good Playlist, this is just a compilation of songs that get me happy instantly and singing and dancing at the same time. Quite a number of weird songs there as well, don't judge me.

However because I have 98 songs on the playlist at the moment, I'm only going to share 25 with you and possibly avoid the cliche ones, please feel free to suggest more. Anything to keep the happy juice flowing ;). Also feel free to steal my playlist, it's great to shower with, drive to, clean or just to get back to a 100 real quick.



In no particular order:

  1. Sexy Lady- Jessie J
  2. Glamorous- Fergie
  3. Classic- MKTO
  4. Shake It Off- Taylor Swift
  5. Konko Below- Lagbaja
  6. Party in the USA- Miley Cyrus
  7. How Many Drinks (rmx)- Miguel ft Kendrick Lamar
  8. Twist and Shout- Dirty Dancing
  9. I Got You (I Feel Good)- James Brown
  10. Trouble- Pink
  11. Push it- Salt 'N' Pepa
  12. Ugly Heart- G.R.L
  13. You Don't Own Me- First Wives' Club
  14. V.S.O.P- K. Michelle
  15. Barbie Girl- Aqua
  16. Love on Top- Beyonce
  17. Jaiye Ori Mi- Banky W
  18. Let's Have A Kiki- Glee Cast
  19. Ag Shame Lovely- Brenda Fassie
  20. Pretty Girl Rock- Keri Hilson
  21. Kisses for Breakfast- Melissa Steel
  22. Gettin' Jiggy With It- Will Smith
  23. Sandcastle Disco- Solange
  24. Testimony- P Square
  25. Dilemma- Nelly ft Kelly Rowland

No comments:

Post a Comment