Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Guess who's back


I know I've been AWOL but I'm glad to say I'm finally done with my Masters degree and school for now. It's been an incredibly difficult and exciting journey and I'm just happy to be done. And now that I'm done with school, I feel I can get back to discovering myself. I feel like I don't have any hobbies or interests anymore. My blogging suffered this year but hopefully that's about to change. As for the next step in my life, well I'm moving back home and I'm pretty scared and excited about it but that's a blog post for another day.

I have no idea what to do next but I'm thinking of taking on a project. Ideas are always welcomed, seriously, let's brainstorm for ideas on what to do in my post-school phase. I turned 22 2 days ago, not that I feel older or look it. Actually just the other day some man told me I looked nothing more than 20 and he wasn't hitting on me. He was raising money for charity, wait....

My birthday was awesome, friends made it special and even though this was the first birthday I didn't plan an event for, it turned out to be a good one. Spontaneity isn't always bad. I think I should continue yoga, dropped that for a minute.

Oh and I have to move... so I'm quite busy with packing, a chore I'm not particularly fond of. Well I just thought to update my blog and readers, if I still have any LOL.

Here's to blogging more, hopefully. I missed this

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment