It's a new month and a special month as well, it's pink october for breast cancer awareness. I'd really appreciate it if you all got involved in the campaign, not just through the blog's give away but by supporting local and international charities, raising funds and doing whatever we can to support the cause.
Personally, I've taken it upon myself to find every pink article of clothing I own and would wear as many as possible all month lol. I will be painting my toe nails pink all month and perhaps my finger nails too (which is huge for me since I rarely paint my finger nails colours). Ooh and I shall make the boyfriend wear pink or better yet the father LOL.
Silliness aside, there are a million ways to get involved like
- Organise a pink themed tea party for Breast Cancer
- Donate to a Breast Cancer charity
- Run/Walk/Jog for a charity
- Organise a visit to a breast cancer survivor/soldier
- Host an event to raise money for charity
- Wear it pink in whatever way, pin or clothes.
- Pray for those affected by not just breast cancer but other types of cancer too
- Also pray for the doctors who treat these patients and all others involved in Cancer research