Friday, 7 November 2014

Awon Corpers


As most of you know it's corper season, yet another batch has been deployed for orientation camp. Much to my chagrin, I was deployed to.... (Drum roll) Benue. Although we true everything to change it, my fate was sealed. I would still have to attend camp and register before being redeployed. I decided that this could be a blessing in disguise, well I had to be persuaded but eventually I made my peace with the fact that I was here at camp, alone, in a state I've never been to before. Luckily, I had a lot of Benue friends in high school so I'm not alone, alone. Haha anyways, I'm keeping a camp diary and I'll love to share this journey with you. You would have to bear with me as the device is terrible so posts might not appear as frequent as you would like. 

Feel free to share your NYSC camp experience with me too. I'll love to post about it, if you want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment