Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Camp Diary: Day 12


There's a particular girl in my dorm I'm worried about. She's allergic to clothes, her breasts are always out on display and in the full nude. I just don't get it. In a dorm full of over 200 women... I get being comfortable in your own skin, I am proudly comfortable in mine but I'm not cat walking round hostel with my breasts on display. Very puzzling behaviour...

We started our skills acquisition classes today. Zuby and I carried out indomie legs to "Dish Installation". The only thing I heard from the two hours long lecture was "press 1814 on your remote". What he said before that I don't know. What the key combination does, I also don't know. All I know is I have 7 more days in this place and I need to ply my escape from the March past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment