Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Camp Diary: Day 14


Woke up today to find out that my bunkie's nieces name is the same as my sister, Janada. What a delightful way to start the day. Haha :) 

I've been enlisted to act in a short film. The producer insisted I must act the part even with my excuses, *sigh*. I had no choice but to do it so incase I become a movie star, this was my debut. 

In the evening Corpers played against soldiers in a volley ball match. And we won of course. I think we might get punished, LOL. Zuby and I went round provoking soldiers and screaming at the top of our voices. Upon the fact that I have a sore throat and I wasn't feeling fine earlier today. 

I came across a book stand in mami market and almost went crazy. There were so many books I wanted to get and read. And I was deeply impressed with their selection. I'm currently reading "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. It's been on my "To Read" list and once I saw it, I knew I had to get it. Something to keep me busy during tomorrow's lecture. Tihihihihi 

No comments:

Post a Comment