Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Bye Bye 2014

Wow Can you believe the year is over? It's day 365 of 365 and truly it does feel like January 1st was just yesterday. I remember this day last year, I was on a road trip with some other ladies for my friend's wedding. I was a bridesmaid for the first time and emotions were on a high. And now another year is about to roll in. Truly blessed.

2014 was a good year, although I catch myself saying it was bad sometimes, I must admit it was a good year when I look back. God kept me through this year not because I'm just another pretty face to the world but because He's not done with me yet and my best day are ahead of me. I completed my Masters with a splendid result despite all the unmotivated days and frustrating days. I went to camp and came back, praise Jesus. I had three holidays this year to three beautiful destinations, really grateful for that. I experienced love, pain and growth this year. Long story short, I can't count my blessings and I know there are more to come.

I learnt a lot and I'm hoping not to make the same mistakes twice. I've planned and dreamed for 2015 so here's really praying that my 2015 is 15 times better than this year was. I wish you all a prosperous and wonderful new year ahead and I can't wait to share the joys and lessons of 2015 with you. I love you all so much, Thank you to all those who read my blog, comment, share on twitter and actually follow up in real life on my personal issues. You're the real MVP. God bless you all.

xoxo,
Bondi 

No comments:

Post a Comment