Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Blogging Hiatus


I'm sorry I've been away and that the Brunch Series hasn't been as consistent as it should be. I might have underestimated what being an adult is like. We all have clashing schedules and so many responsibilities as we are all working, so it's been hard to fix dates and times that fit our schedules. I haven't had as much time to sit and just blog which I feel bad about because blogging is my thing and I haven't been as committed to it as I should.

However I've started work properly as part of my primary assignment for NYSC and it's not so busy so I'll blog as often as I can. I would make the time for it because it is something that I love. And I'll make sure we do finish up the Brunch Post. I'm even slagging behind on some of the things I set out to do in my version of New Year's Resolution (LOL) and that sucks but I will try harder at time management.

Other than that, my life is good (sometimes I wonder who I'm actually talking to). My MA graduation was three weeks ago, I should probably share pictures from that. That's another achievement I'm grateful to God for and also really proud of. I'm starting French School next week monday so very soon I'm going to be really fluent in French. Ugh I'm soo happy. I've really been looking forward to French School. hehe.

Alright random post over. Just wanted to apologise to the faithful readers of this blog for my hiatus and to say I will try harder to blog more. Thanks for understanding.

xoxo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment