Monday, 27 April 2015

The 100 Days Happiness Challenge


When I saw this picture, it struck a chord in my heart. Wouldn't it be amazing to make this a challenge? After all, happiness is a choice right? So why not decide to be happy everyday, well for 100 days and eventually it would become a lifestyle. Moreover, research shows that anything done in constant for 21 days becomes a habit. 

So for 100 days, I'm going to decide to be happy on purpose. Now that can't be easy because life throws you curveballs but I'm going to find one thing everyday that makes me happy. And record that day. To make it more interesting, you can make yours a journal, a photo diary or a video diary. So here's to the 100DaysHappinessChallenge. Feel free to tag me on Instagram and Twitter if you're going to do the challenge with me. I'll try as much as possible to record it on the blog but forgive me if some days go unrecorded as I live on a schedule now. 

xoxo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment