Monday, 18 May 2015

Half Baked Idea

I'm in a dilemma. I think I'm a realist, at least that's the one thing Horoscopes drum down my ears lol but I tend to think that I am one. My background also plays a huge role seeing as my family is fluent in cynicism and sarcasm. As a result, I tend to overthink things and overanalyze them before presenting them to my family.

Moving on to the relevance of this post. I have this one friend with an entrepreneurial idea, I mean we are in the entrepreneurship age afterall. The only problem is his idea is halfbaked, with so many loopholes and question marks. I may not be much of an entrepreneur but the realist in me is sceptical about how prepared he is for the journey he is about to embark on.

I don't want to sound too skeptical and come off as the unsupporting friend who bows her head in shame if his idea actually succeeds, at the same time, if it should fail, I don't want to feel guilty knowing I could have stopped him from going down that road. So help me, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has felt this way. At what point do you stop being a realist and start being a friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment