Friday, 12 June 2015

The Lynn Syndrome

If you watched girlfriends you'll know what I'm on about. I feel like I'm grabbing on to so many things because I'm scared of failing. And right now I feel exhausted all the time because I've got too much that I'm holding on to yet I don't want to let go for fear of going down. 

French School, Project Management, coupled with work. And yet there's a part of me that still wants to do something. Which is why like a junkie, I found myself at the Open University sometime last week contemplating a diploma course in Peace Studies and Conflict Resolution. Yes, I know degrees and certificates isn't all you need in life (won't even count how many I have but in my defence Lynn had 5 Masters) but there's a huge part of me that keeps hoping to find what I want to do with my life in one of these extra courses. I mean, if you don't put yourself out there, how would you know right? At times like this, I envy the people who have it so easy, who already know from the get go what they want to do. And then I wonder how people out there like me cope, coped or are coping. 

Also I'm sorry I have been awol from blogging but I just have a lot on my plate now. I never really have time for myself but I'm hoping to sort that out pretty soon. And advice you have for me would be greatly appreciated. But my 100 days of happiness challenge is going really well. I feel like I'm at a place where my peace can't be stolen. Yes, it might seem like an irony considering my present dilemma but truly, I'm still happy. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment