Saturday, 19 March 2016

Exploring Abuja Park & Zoo





So you won't believe that I was born and bred in Abuja and I only visited this place for the first time today. Quel dommage! 

To kick off our dates bucket list challenge, we chose 'Go to the Zoo' first and I'm so glad we kicked off with this one. I had an amazing day. I had to wait for him to finish watching Arsenal's match, thank God they won or my date would have been ruined. We made our way there at 4 to avoid the immense heat of the day. Luckily, the sun wasn't even out. It has such a peaceful and serene feel to it, and I can't wait to bring my kids there on time (side eyes my parents). Anyways I'm just going to share my pictures from the day, all taken with my iPhone, my camera is sick right now lol. The highlight of my day was playing on the swings and this little girl asked me to push her on the swing, which made my uterus dance (can't wait to have kids). Not so highlight: having to see a snake! J forced me cause he wanted me to overcome my fear. I almost fainted. The thought of it alone makes me weak....


















J won't be around this weekend, so we are going to have a weekday date night. We'll be attending the "Wata Wahala in the FCT" Photo Exhibition, which one of my colleagues would be showcasing her pictures in, at Thought Pyramid Arts Centre, Wuse 2. Till then.

xoxo
B





5 comments:

  1. i have been patiently waiting for this and i cant wait for the rest.For some reason i want to blog about my date night events too, but boyfriend doesn't want that :(..oh and you had to go for the unripe mangos right?? lol... oh and btw I'm waiting for wedding card.
    xoxo
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Thank you Ada. Would definitely do my best to update the blog on our date night exploits. Of course! the BCA girl in me came out when I saw them LOL.
      Don't worry, just make sure you have ticket for you and boyfriend to come back when it's time. I'll be waiting for my own invitation too hehe.

      xoxo
      B

      Delete
  2. awww visited this place once too with my nysc crew when we where about to finish, was much fun. referred a friend to your date bucket list and she is adopting it. cant wait for my crush to catch up so we can start exploring a list too lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaay!! I'm so glad people are adopting it. Please tag me in all your adventures xxx

      Delete